Current Page Path
Browse results for: French Studies in Databases
1 - 27 of 27
Full text access to more than 2,000 French texts, primarily in literature and philosophy, including novels, verse, theater, journalism, ...
Created in 2005 by four publishers and Belgian public partners, along with the Bibliothèque nationale de France, CAIRN offers the most ...
- Dictionnaire Montesquieu
More than two hundred articles to cover all aspects of Montesquieu’s thought, life, and works. Bilingual: English and French.
- Encyclopedia of Western Colonialism since 1450
Provides students and researchers with a much-needed, comprehensive resource on the subject of colonialism and expansion. From a global ...
- European Literature, 1790-1840: The Corvey Collection
Digital archive of rare British Romantic-era writing contained in the Corvey Collection.
- FRANCIS (International Humanities and Social Studies)
Indexes 4,200 European-language journals in the humanities and social sciences.
- The French Revolution at the Grassroots
A guide to and critical assessment of local studies of the French Revolution published since the Bicentenary (between about 1980 and 1995).
Collection of e-books and other online scholarly materials mostly from the French publisher L’Harmattan.
- Historical Abstracts (EBSCO)
Historical Abstracts covers the history of the world (excluding the United States and Canada) from 1450 to the present, including world ...
- Humanities and Social Sciences Index (with Abstracts and Full Text)
Covers 1,500+ periodicals across all humanities and social sciences fields, 1907 - present.
- IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature)
IBZ is a multilingual bibliography that indexes over 8,700 periodicals primarily in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
- Index to 19th Century French Political Trials
This is an index to a substantial collection containing verbatim reports of 19th century trials against leaders of revolts, ...
- International Medieval Bibliography (IMB)
Lists articles, notes, etc. in journals, Festschriften, conference proceedings, and collected essays on all aspects of medieval studies ...
- Iter: Gateway to the Middle Ages and Renaissance
Includes index to citations from more than 1,600 scholarly journals in all areas of Medieval and Renaissance studies (400-1700). Also ...
- Kantonale und regionale schweizerische Bibliografien
Web page at the Schweizerische Nationalbibliothek (National Library of Switzerland) which provides links to regional and state (Kanton) ...
- Lexikon des Mittelalters
Enhanced online version of the Medieval Studies encyclopedia Lexikon des Mittelalters.
- Library PressDisplay
Access to issues from the last 60 days of over 300 newspapers from around the world. The newspapers include the same content and are in ...
- Littérature de l'Afrique noire
This large-scale scholarly enterprise gathers together French-speaking literature from sub-Saharan Africa: oral and written literature ...
- Littérature de l’Océan Indien
This Corpus gives access, as completely as possible, to the whole of Francophone written and oral literature from the Indian Ocean, ...
- MLA International Bibliography
Indexes books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and film.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online
Digital primary source collections of the long nineteenth century.
- Oxford Reference: Bilingual Dictionaries
Combined access to 18 concise and pocket sized bilingual dictionaries published by Oxford University Press.
- PAIS International: Public Affairs Information Service
Contains references to nearly 2 million journal articles and other resources on public affairs and public policy worldwide.
- Proceedings of the Western Society for French History
The Proceedings of the Western Society for French History publish selected, peer-reviewed papers from the Society's annual meeting.
- ProQuest Research Library
Indexes over 5,000 journals and magazines, academic and popular, with full text included for over 3,600.
- Sociological Abstracts
Provides access to the international literature in sociology and related disciplines. Covers 1800+ journals, back to 1952.
Over 62 million records describing books, periodicals, sound recordings, videos, musical scores, archival materials, maps, electronic ...