Current Page Path
Browse results for: French Studies in Databases
1 - 27 of 27
Full text access to more than 2,000 French texts, primarily in literature and philosophy, including novels, verse, theater, journalism, ...
Full-text collection of French and Belgian journals covering topics in General Interest, History, Literature, and Philosophy.
- Christian-Muslim Relations Online II (1500-1900)
Part two of the online version of an essential bibliographical history of relations between these two faiths
- Dictionnaire Montesquieu
More than two hundred articles to cover all aspects of Montesquieu’s thought, life, and works. Bilingual: English and French.
- Encyclopedia of Western Colonialism since 1450
Provides students and researchers with a much-needed, comprehensive resource on the subject of colonialism and expansion. From a global ...
- European Literature, 1790-1840: The Corvey Collection
Digital archive of rare British Romantic-era writing contained in the Corvey Collection.
- FRANCIS (International Humanities and Social Studies)
Indexes 4,200 European-language journals in the humanities and social sciences.
- The French Revolution at the Grassroots
A guide to and critical assessment of local studies of the French Revolution published since the Bicentenary (between about 1980 and 1995).
Collection of e-books and other online scholarly materials mostly from the French publisher L’Harmattan.
- Historical Abstracts with Full Text (EBSCO)
Historical Abstracts covers the history of the world (excluding the United States and Canada) from 1450 to the present, including world ...
- Humanities and Social Sciences Index (with Abstracts and Full Text)
Covers 1,500+ periodicals across all humanities and social sciences fields, 1907 - present.
- IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature)
IBZ is a multilingual bibliography that indexes over 8,700 periodicals primarily in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
- Index to 19th Century French Political Trials
This is an index to a substantial collection containing verbatim reports of 19th century trials against leaders of revolts, ...
- International Medieval Bibliography (IMB)
Index to articles, chapters, Festschriften, conference proceedings, and essays on all aspects of medieval studies
- Iter: Gateway to the Middle Ages and Renaissance
Includes index to citations from more than 1,600 scholarly journals in all areas of Medieval and Renaissance studies (400-1700). Also ...
- Kantonale und regionale schweizerische Bibliografien
Web page at the Schweizerische Nationalbibliothek (National Library of Switzerland) which provides links to regional and state (Kanton) ...
- Library PressDisplay
Access to issues from the last 60 days of over 300 newspapers from around the world. The newspapers include the same content and are in ...
- Littérature de l'Afrique noire
This large-scale scholarly enterprise gathers together French-speaking literature from sub-Saharan Africa: oral and written literature ...
- Littérature de l’Océan Indien
This Corpus gives access, as completely as possible, to the whole of Francophone written and oral literature from the Indian Ocean, ...
- MLA International Bibliography
Indexes books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and film.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online
Digital primary source collections of the long nineteenth century.
- Oxford Reference: Bilingual Dictionaries
Combined access to 18 concise and pocket sized bilingual dictionaries published by Oxford University Press.
- PAIS Index
Contains references to nearly 2 million journal articles and other resources on public affairs and public policy worldwide.
- Proceedings of the Western Society for French History
The Proceedings of the Western Society for French History publish selected, peer-reviewed papers from the Society's annual meeting.
- ProQuest Research Library
Indexes over 5,000 journals and magazines, academic and popular, with full text included for over 3,600.
- Sociological Abstracts
Provides access to the international literature in sociology and related disciplines. Covers 1800+ journals, back to 1952.
Combined catalog of 360+ million items of all kinds (books, periodicals, videos, maps, etc.) in 25,000+ libraries worldwide.