Current Page Path
Browse results for: European Union Studies in Databases
1 - 13 of 13
- American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies (ABSEES) Online
Covers journal articles, books, book chapters, book reviews, dissertations, and selected government publications on East-Central Europe ...
- Central and Eastern European Online Library
An online archive which provides access to full text articles from 184 humanities and social science journals pertaining to Central, ...
- Economist Intelligence Unit Country Reports 1952 – 1995
Country level data from the EIU from 1952-1995 for nearly 200 countries
- FBIS: Foreign Broadcast Information Service Daily Reports
Provides CIA translations of newswires and broadcast services from around the world in full-text from 1941-1996.
- FRANCIS (International Humanities and Social Studies)
Indexes 4,200 European-language journals in the humanities and social sciences.
- Historical Abstracts with Full Text (EBSCO)
Historical Abstracts covers the history of the world (excluding the United States and Canada) from 1450 to the present, including world ...
- IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature)
IBZ is a multilingual bibliography that indexes over 8,700 periodicals primarily in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
- LexisNexis Academic
Provides full-text access to a wide range of news, business, legal, and reference information, including hundreds of U.S. and foreign ...
- Library PressDisplay
Access to issues from the last 60 days of over 3,000 newspapers from around the world.
- PAIS Index
Contains references to nearly 2 million journal articles and other resources on public affairs and public policy worldwide.
- Sociological Abstracts
Provides access to the international literature in sociology and related disciplines. Covers 1800+ journals, back to 1952.
- Universal Database of Russian Newspapers
Provides full text of over 40 of the major newspapers or serials published in Russia, the Soviet Union, or its successor states.
- World News Connection
CIA-sponsored translations of local news sources from around the world, including newspapers, radio and television broadcasts, etc. ...