Current Page Path
Browse results for: European Studies in Databases
1 - 39 of 39
- American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies (ABSEES) Online
Covers journal articles, books, book chapters, book reviews, dissertations, and selected government publications on East-Central Europe ...
- Ancient Europe, 8000 B.C. to A.D. 1000: Encyclopedia of the Barbarian World
This encyclopedia explores the many peoples of early European civilizations responsible for such accomplishments as the rise of farming ...
360-degree Quicktime panoramic views of monuments in many European cities.
The ARTstor Digital Library provides over 1.5 million digital images in the arts, architecture, humanities, and sciences.
- Brill Online Reference Works
Cross-searches many of Brill's online reference works
- Brill’s Encyclopaedia of the Neo-Latin World
Essential reference for the history and cultural influence of Neo-Latin
- British Politics and Society
Digital archive that documents the development of urban centers and the restructuring of society during the Industrial Revolution.
- British Theatre, Music, and Literature: High and Popular Culture
Digital archive of primary sources related to the arts in the Victorian era.
- Central and Eastern European Online Library
An online archive which provides access to full text articles from 184 humanities and social science journals pertaining to Central, ...
- Compact Memory - dem Wissenschaftsportal für Jüdische Studien
Compact Memory - dem Wissenschaftsportal für Jüdische Studien. Bibliothek, mit über 100 jüdischen Periodika im deutschsprachigen Raum
- Cross Currents
Cross Currents is a yearbook of Central European civilization, history, literature, and politics published from 1982 to 1993.
CultureGrams is a leading reference for concise, reliable, and up-to-date cultural information on countries across the globe
- Economist Intelligence Unit
Online access to EIU publications and reports including China Hand, Country Briefings, Country Commerce, Country Finance, Country ...
- Economist Intelligence Unit Country Reports 1952 – 1995
Country level data from the EIU from 1952-1995 for nearly 200 countries
- EIU Country Indicators
Economic, demographic, consumption and industry data on 60 major markets worldwide. Includes historic and forecast data on over 250 ...
- Encyclopedia of European Social History
This six-volume reference on European social history includes more than 230 articles on everything from serfdom and the economy, to ...
- Europe 1789-1914: Encyclopedia of the Age of Industry and Empire
A five-volume survey of European history from the onset of the French Revolution to the outbreak of World War. Alphabetically arranged ...
- Europe Since 1914: Encyclopedia of the Age of War and Reconstruction
A multi-volume survey of European history from the beginning of World War I in 1914 to the present, presented through alphabetically ...
- Europe, 1450 to 1789: Encyclopedia of the Early Modern World
Explores European history from 1450-1789, from the print revolution to the French Revolution. Includes 1,150 articles written by ...
- European Literature, 1790-1840: The Corvey Collection
Digital archive of rare British Romantic-era writing contained in the Corvey Collection.
- FBIS: Foreign Broadcast Information Service Daily Reports
Provides CIA translations of newswires and broadcast services from around the world in full-text from 1941-1996.
- FRANCIS (International Humanities and Social Studies)
Indexes 4,200 European-language journals in the humanities and social sciences.
- Historical Abstracts with Full Text (EBSCO)
Historical Abstracts covers the history of the world (excluding the United States and Canada) from 1450 to the present, including world ...
- History Vault Immigration
Records of the Immigration and Naturalization Service 1880-1930; Voices from Ellis Island: an Oral History of American Immigration
- The Hungarian Reformation Online
Full text collection of original writings by Hungarian church reformers, from the 1540s through the 1650s.
- IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature)
IBZ is a multilingual bibliography that indexes over 8,700 periodicals primarily in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
Provides full-text access to the archives of core scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
- Library PressDisplay
Access to issues from the last 60 days of over 300 newspapers from around the world. The newspapers include the same content and are in ...
- Mediae Latinitatis Lexicon Minus Online
Online version of the concise dictionary of medieval Latin, an essential reference for European history.
- MLA International Bibliography
Indexes books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and film.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online
Digital primary source collections of the long nineteenth century.
- PAIS International: Public Affairs Information Service
Contains references to nearly 2 million journal articles and other resources on public affairs and public policy worldwide.
- Prize Papers Online 1: American Revolutionary War and Fourth Anglo-Dutch War
Digitized interrogation records from seized ships during the American Revolutionary War and Fourth Anglo-Dutch War
- Project MUSE
Full-text access to scholarly journals & e-books published by over 120 scholarly societies & university presses.
- ProQuest Research Library
Indexes over 5,000 journals and magazines, academic and popular, with full text included for over 3,600.
- Sociological Abstracts
Provides access to the international literature in sociology and related disciplines. Covers 1800+ journals, back to 1952.
- Trench Journals and Unit Magazines of the First World War
1,500 periodicals, published between 1914 and the end of 1919.
- Universal Database of Russian Newspapers
Provides full text of over 40 of the major newspapers or serials published in Russia, the Soviet Union, or its successor states.
Combined catalog of 2 billion items of all kinds (books, periodicals, videos, maps, etc.) in 10,000 libraries worldwide.