Current Page Path
Browse results for: Education in Databases
Highly Recommended Databases
1 - 5 of 5
- ERIC [ProQuest]
U.S. Dept. of Education database providing extensive access to educational-related literature.
- Education Abstracts (with Full Text)
Covers 400+ English-language periodicals and yearbooks on every age and sector of the educational community from preschool through college.
Premier resource for surveying the literature of psychology and adjunct fields. Covers 1887-present. Produced by the APA.
- Sociological Abstracts
Provides access to the international literature in sociology and related disciplines. Covers 1800+ journals, back to 1952.
- Web of Science
Core Collection of multidisciplinary indexes which permit searching for articles that cite a known author or work.
1 - 60 of 60
- 21st Century Education
Articles on current issues relating to students, teachers, staff and curriculum in the United States.Thomas L. Good, editor.
- A-V Online
A database of distribution sources for educational media in video, film, audio, and other formats.
- America: History & Life with Full Text (EBSCO)
Covers the history and culture of the United States and Canada, from prehistory to the present.
- Annual Reviews
Provides access to authoritative, analytic reviews of research in 29 focused disciplines within the Biological & Medical, Physical, and ...
- Bentley Historical Library Finding Aids
The University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library EAD Finding Aids site provides access to finding aids or descriptive inventories.
- Bentley Image Bank, Bentley Historical Library
Over 1,700 digitized images of original photographs, maps, paintings, etc. illustrating the history of UM, Michigan and Ann Arbor.
- Cabell’s Directories of Publishing Opportunities
Directories providing publishing information on academic journals in the fields of education & library science
- Child Care and Early Education Research Connections
Searches the full text of scholarly research, policy briefs, government reports, and other resources in the field of child care and ...
- Chronicle of Higher Education Digital Edition
Online edition of the weekly newspaper, plus data from the Almanac of Higher Education, blogs, job postings, etc.
- College Affordability and Transparency Center
Includes information about college costs at America’s colleges and universities.
- CollegeSource Online
A comprehensive collection of college catalog and course data, from the U.S. and abroad.
- ECAR Reports (Educause)
ECAR Research Reports, ELI Reports and other subscription-only content is available to U-M affiliates
- Educational Administration Abstracts (EBSCO)
This datatbase includes bibliographic records covering areas related to educational administration, including educational leadership, ...
- Encyclopedia of African American Education
Articles on the education of African Americans from preschool through professional school, from historical and modern perspectives.
- Encyclopedia of Applied Linguistics
The Encyclopedia of Applied Linguistics comprises over 1,100 original essays in various fields of applied linguistics.
- Encyclopedia of Bilingual Education
Encyclopedia with over 300 entries on the use of two or more languages in teaching the K-12 curriculum of the United States. Josué M. ...
- Encyclopedia of Distributed Learning
This encyclopedia is broad in scope, topics ranging from historical predecessors of distributed education as we know it today to ...
- Encyclopedia of Diversity in Education
Examines the research, policy and practice issues of diversity in the field of education in the United States.
- Encyclopedia of Education
Offers a complete view of the institutions, people, processes, roles, and philosophies in educational practice in the United States and ...
- Encyclopedia of Education Law
The Encyclopedia of Education Law is intended to be a comprehensive source on education law for undergraduate and graduate students, ...
- Encyclopedia of Educational Leadership and Administration
Encyclopedia with over 600 entries, describing the theories, research, terms, concepts, ideas, and historiesthat represent educational ...
- Encyclopedia of Educational Psychology
Over 275 articles on topics such as aggression, the relationship between poverty and achievement in schools, lifelong learning, ...
- Encyclopedia of Educational Theory and Philosophy
Covers historical and contemporary educational theory and practice.
- Encyclopedia of Giftedness, Creativity, and Talent
The Encyclopedia of Giftedness, Creativity, and Talent contains thousands of ready-to-use facts from the fields of education, ...
- Encyclopedia of Human Development
Includes about 650 articles on all aspects of human development, a field which describes the growth and development of the human being, ...
- Encyclopedia of Language and Education
Global coverage of language and education, with special emphasis on multicultural and bilingual education. Second edition, published ...
- Encyclopedia of Law and Higher Education
The Encyclopedia of Law and Higher Education is intended to serve as a comprehensive source on the law of higher education for ...
- Encyclopedia of Special Education
Encyclopedia of Special Education, 3rd edition addresses issues from theory to practice.
- Encyclopedia of the Mind
Examination of the mind from a variety of perspectives. Articles by scholars in the social sciences, humanities, and hard sciences.
- Encyclopedia of the Social and Cultural Foundations of Education
This encyclopedia provides a comprehensive background for those interested in issues involving schools and society. Touches on aspects ...
- ERIC - Education Resources Information Center
ERIC is a bibliographic database of more than 1.1 million education-related citations going back to 1966. This database also includes ...
- ERIC [FirstSearch]
Indexes journal articles, government publications, etc. on education and related topics.
- Essential Science Indicators
Research institution performance statistics extrapolated from Web of Science indexing of scholarly journal citations.
- FRANCIS (International Humanities and Social Studies)
Indexes 4,200 European-language journals in the humanities and social sciences.
- Health and Psychosocial Instruments (EBSCO)
Indexes journal articles that describe or utilize tests and measures used in health care, psychosocial sciences and organizational behavior.
- Higher Education Abstracts
Abstracts from journals, conference proceedings, and research reports pertaining to participants in higher education.
- International Encyclopedia of Education
International and multidisciplinary subject coverage of education.
- International Encyclopedia of Organization Studies
Organization studies is the examination of how individuals construct organizational structures, processes, and practices and how these, ...
- International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences (IESBS)
Online version of the largest reference work published in the social and behavioral sciences
Provides full-text access to the archives of core scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
- LearningExpress Library
Online test preparation materials for academic, civil service, military, and professional certification exams.
- Linguistics & Language Behavior Abstracts
Indexes literature in linguistics and related disciplines.
- Mental Measurements Yearbook
The Mental Measurements Yearbook provides reviews and descriptive information on more than 7,000 commercially available tests.
- MIT Encyclopedia of the Cognitive Sciences
A comprehensive reference work covering the methodological and theoretical diversity of the cognitive sciences. Includes 471 concise ...
- MLA International Bibliography
Indexes books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and film.
- NoveList K-8 Plus
NoveList K-8 Plus provides picture & young adult book information indexed by subject, age, awards won, Lexile Reading Levels & Common Core.
- Periodicals Index Online
Indexes over 7,000 arts, humanities & social science journals, from their first issues through 2000.
- Psychology of Classroom Learning An Encyclopedia
Examines the fundamental psychological aspects of learning such as cognition, motivation, and emotion, as well as individual and ...
- Routledge Handbooks Online
Over 400 Routledge Handbooks, International Handbooks and Companions on a wide variety of social sciences and humanities topics
- The SAGE Encyclopedia of Classroom Management
Covers strategies for creating and maintaining well-managed classrooms.
- Sage Research Methods Datasets
Collection of datasets developed to help learn research methods
- Scholar Universe
A faculty expertise directory with 2 million searchable profiles covering university faculty from 31 countries.
- Scholarships, Fellowships and Loans
Annually updated directory listing 4,200+ sources of education-related financial aid and awards at all levels of study.
- Shamaa Database (Arab Educational Information Network)
Bibliographic database covering scholarly education literature published in the Arab world
- Tests and Measures in the Social Sciences: Tests available in compilation volumes
An index for finding tests and measurement instruments in print compilations, web sites and other resources.
- University of Michigan Web Archives
Provides access to past versions of web sites created by U-M departments, administrative units, groups, etc.
- University of Michigan, an Encyclopedic Survey
The University of Michigan, An Encyclopedic Survey is a rich and particularly detailed source for the history of the university.
- University of Michigan, Proceedings of the Board of Regents
These are the permanent historical record of actions taken by the University of Michigan Board of Regents.
- Women's Voices: Early Years at the University of Michigan
Womens' Voices is a collection of vividly expressed reminiscences of the earliest women students admitted to UM.
- World Education Encyclopedia
Survey of primary and secondary educational systems worldwide.