Current Page Path
Browse results for: Ecology and Evolutionary Biology in Databases
Highly Recommended Databases
1 - 4 of 4
- Biosis Previews
Comprehensive index to life sciences research literature. Covers journals (5000+), reports, meetings (1500+), reviews, and books in all ...
- Ecology Abstracts
Covers relevant papers on evolutionary biology, economics, and systems analysis as they relate to ecosystems or the environment.
Coverage of trade, technical, and scientific literature in water resources and supplies, water quality, water and waste analysis, water ...
- Web of Science
Core Collection of multidisciplinary indexes which permit searching for articles that cite a known author or work.
1 - 28 of 28
- Annual Reviews
Provides access to authoritative, analytic reviews of research in 29 focused disciplines within the Biological & Medical, Physical, and ...
- BioOne Abstracts and Indexes
This BioOne bibliographic database is an indexed and fully-searchable collection of abstracts that link to the fulltext articles ...
Covers the debate over climate policy and its effects on business, the environment and society.
- Encyclopedia of Life (EOL)
The Encyclopedia of Life is a collaborative effort among several internationally known natural history institutions, with the goal of ...
- Encyclopedia of Life Sciences
Provides 3000+ peer-reviewed articles, images, a glossary of terms, news, and some multimedia files on a wide variety of life sciences ...
Covers business and political issues surrounding the unconventional energy industry in the U.S. and worldwide.
- Garden and Forest
Digital reproduction of all ten volumes of the Journal of Horticulture, Landscape Art, and Forestry (1888-1897).
Reports on U.S. environmental, energy & natural resources issues as they are addressed by government & media.
- Routledge Handbooks Online
Over 400 Routledge Handbooks, International Handbooks and Companions on a wide variety of social sciences and humanities topics
Combined access to Chemical Abstracts CAPlus, Registry, CASREACT, CHEMLIST, CHEMCAT databases and Medline. Search by chemical structure ...
A database of reproducible laboratory protocols in the biomedical and life sciences.
Covers journal articles, monographs, technical reports, theses, and other literature in all areas of toxicology.
Toxicology data, citations and abstracts for the toxicology literature, Toxic Release Information and chemical information.
- University of Michigan Herbarium Algae Type Collection
This collection contains specimen data and digital images of nearly 900 type specimens of algae from the U-M Herbarium.
- University of Michigan Herbarium Bryophyte Type Collection
This collection contains specimen data of the nearly 1800 "type specimens" of bryophytes at the U-M Herbarium.
- University of Michigan Herbarium Fungus Collection Database
This collection contains catalog records, some accompanied by digital images, exported from the Fungus Collection's specimen collection.
- University of Michigan Herbarium Fungus Monographs
This collection contains full-text digitizations of three texts by L. R. (Lexemuel Ray) Hesler and eight texts by Alexander Hanchett Smith.
- University of Michigan Herbarium Vascular Plant Type Collection with Specimen Images
This digital collection contains specimen data and digital images of the nearly 10,000 "type specimens" of vascular plants at U-M Herbarium.
- University of Michigan Herbarium, Fungus Image Database
This collection contains photographs of fungi specimens, electron microscope spore photographs, and accompanying data records.
- University of Michigan Herbarium, Krieger's Watercolors of Fungi
This collection contains images from the Herbarium's Krieger watercolor collection, along with records that describe them.
- University of Michigan Museum of Zoology, Amphibian and Reptile Audio Files
Contains over 100 digital audio files in the research collection of the University of Michigan, Museum of Zoology.
- University of Michigan Museum of Zoology, Amphibian and Reptile Type Specimens
Contains over 1000 images of individual specimens in the research collection of the University of Michigan, Museum of Zoology.
- University of Michigan Museum of Zoology, Distribution Maps of Michigan Fishes
This collection contains map images showing the locations in which fish have been recorded in Michigan.
- University of Michigan Museum of Zoology, Fish Field Notes
This collection contains page images of the University of Michigan Museum of Zoology Fish Division's field notebooks.
- University of Michigan Museum of Zoology, Fish Specimen Image Collection
This collection contains images and descriptions of specimens from the Fish division representing species found in the Great Lakes region.
- University of Michigan Museum of Zoology, Mammal Division Collection Database with Specimen Images
This collection from the UM Museum of Zoology Mammal Division contains catalog records exported from the specimen collection & some images.
- University of Michigan Museum of Zoology, Mammal Division Field Notes
This collection from the UM Museum of Zoology Mammal Division contains page images of field notebooks, with accompanying data records.
- University of Michigan Museum of Zoology, Mammal Division Maps
This collection from the UM Museum of Zoology Mammal Division includes page images of a scrapbook comprised of maps of Michigan.