MLibrary Browse results for Ecology and Evolutionary Biology in Databases
Highly Recommended Databases
1 - 4 of 4
- Biosis Previews
Comprehensive index to life sciences research literature. Covers journals (5000+), reports, meetings (1500+), reviews, and books in all ...
- Ecology Abstracts
Covers relevant papers on evolutionary biology, economics, and systems analysis as they relate to ecosystems or the environment.
Coverage of trade, technical, and scientific literature in water resources and supplies, water quality, water and waste analysis, water ...
- Web of Science
Multidisciplinary index which permits searching for articles that cite a known author or work, as well as searching by subject, author, etc.
1 - 18 of 18
- Annual Reviews
Provides access to authoritative, analytic reviews of research in 29 focused disciplines within the Biological & Medical, Physical, and ...
- BioOne Abstracts and Indexes
This BioOne bibliographic database is an indexed and fully-searchable collection of abstracts that link to the fulltext articles ...
- Encyclopedia of Life (EOL)
The Encyclopedia of Life is a collaborative effort among several internationally known natural history institutions, with the goal of ...
- Encyclopedia of Life Sciences
Provides 3000+ peer-reviewed articles, images, a glossary of terms, news, and some multimedia files on a wide variety of life sciences ...
Reports on national environmental, energy and natural resources issues as they are addressed by the White House, federal agencies, ...
Combined access to Chemical Abstracts CAPlus, Registry, CASREACT, CHEMLIST, CHEMCAT databases and Medline. Search by chemical structure ...
Covers journal articles, monographs, technical reports, theses, and other literature in all areas of toxicology, including chemicals ...
Toxicology data, citations and abstracts for the toxicology literature, Toxic Release Information (annual estimated releases of toxic ...
- University of Michigan Herbarium, Fungus Image Database
This collection contains photographs of fungi specimens, electron microscope spore photographs, and accompanying data records.
- University of Michigan Herbarium, Krieger's Watercolors of Fungi
This collection contains images from the Herbarium's Krieger watercolor collection, along with records that describe them.
- University of Michigan Museum of Zoology, Amphibian and Reptile Audio Files
Contains over 100 digital audio files in the research collection of the University of Michigan, Museum of Zoology.
- University of Michigan Museum of Zoology, Amphibian and Reptile Type Specimens
Contains over 1000 images of individual specimens in the research collection of the University of Michigan, Museum of Zoology.
- University of Michigan Museum of Zoology, Distribution Maps of Michigan Fishes
This collection contains map images showing the locations in which fish have been recorded in Michigan.
- University of Michigan Museum of Zoology, Fish Field Notes
This collection contains page images of the University of Michigan Museum of Zoology Fish Division's field notebooks.
- University of Michigan Museum of Zoology, Fish Specimen Image Collection
This collection contains images and descriptions of specimens from the Fish division representing species found in the Great Lakes region.
- University of Michigan Museum of Zoology, Mammal Division Collection Database with Specimen Images
This collection from the UM Museum of Zoology Mammal Division contains catalog records exported from the specimen collection & some images.
- University of Michigan Museum of Zoology, Mammal Division Field Notes
This collection from the UM Museum of Zoology Mammal Division contains page images of field notebooks, with accompanying data records.
- University of Michigan Museum of Zoology, Mammal Division Maps
This collection from the UM Museum of Zoology Mammal Division includes page images of a scrapbook comprised of maps of Michigan.