Current Page Path
Browse results for: Books in Databases
Highly Recommended Databases
1 - 1 of 1
- Mirlyn Classic
Library Catalog of the University of Michigan (University Library, Bentley Historical Library, Clements Library, Thompson Library)
1 - 22 of 22
- Archive of Americana
Combined access to six databases containing full text of historical American books, newspapers & periodicals.
- Digital General Collection
Over 20,000 books on all topics from the University of Michigan Library collections, scanned for preservation purposes.
- Digital Library of the Catholic Reformation
Digital facsimiles and searchable full-text, in a variety of languages, of the works of 16th & 17th century Catholic authors.
- Dissertations & Theses @ CIC Institutions (Big Ten Universities)
Describes dissertations and some master theses filed at CIC/Big Ten universities, with full text for most since 1997.
- Dissertations & Theses @ University of Michigan
Describes most dissertations filed at University of Michigan, with full text for most since 1990.
- Early American Fiction 1789-1850
Chadwyck-Healey has partnered with the University of Virginia Library, who in 1996 received a grant from The Andrew W. Mellon ...
- Early American Imprints, Series I: Evans, 1639-1800 & Series I: Supplement
Page images and searchable full-text of Early American Imprints, Series I Evans & Series I Supplement.
- Early American Imprints, Series II: Shaw-Shoemaker, 1801-1819 & Series II: Supplement
Provides full-text access to American books, pamphlets and broadsides published in the first nineteen years of the nineteenth century, ...
- Early English Books Online (EEBO)
When complete EEBO will contain page images of 125,000 volumes in all subject areas published in Great Britain or in the English ...
- Early English Books Online - Text Creation Partnership (EEBO-TCP)
The Early English Books Online corpus consists of the works represented in the English Short Title Catalog I and II.
- eBook Collection (EBSCOhost)
A collection of over 28,000 electronic books on all topics, mostly published between 1990 and 2005.
- ENGnetBASE: Engineering Handbooks Online
Online handbooks from CRC Press covering most areas of engineering including aerospace, biomedical, civil, computer, electrical, ...
A collection of prizewinning History books, published electronically. Topics include, but are not limited to, Africa, Colonial Latin ...
- Heritage of the Printed Book Database
Union catalog of European printing in the early modern era (from the 15th century to the 1830s). Describes over 2.7 million printed ...
- Knovel: Engineering & Scientific Online References
Provider of electronic versions of popular reference books in engineering and applied sciences. Titles include Lange's Handbook of ...
- MGet It Citation Linker
Creates a University of Michigan MGet It (formerly SFX) links to services webpage (fulltext, catalog, etc. links) based on citation ...
- Nineteenth Century Fiction (DLPS version)
Includes the major prose fiction of the Romantic and Victorian periods, as well as many neglected or little-known works, most of them ...
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses
Descriptions, sometimes with full text, of doctoral dissertations & master theses from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, etc.
- SPO Scholarly Monograph Series
The SPO Scholarly Monograph Series is an interdisciplinary collection of original, open-access scholarly monographs and essays.
- Thesaurus Linguae Graecae (TLG): A Digital Library of Greek Literature
A searchable database of all Greek texts from Homer to A.D. 600, and many texts dating to the period between A.D. 600 and the fall of ...
- Women Writers Online
Contains over 230 texts by pre-Victorian women that can be browsed, searched and analysed. Additionally, Renaissance Women Online ...
- Wright American Fiction, 1851-1875
Full-text electronic archive based on the bibliography compiled by Lyle Wright. Consists of 2,887 novels and other works of fiction by ...