Current Page Path
Browse results for: Armenian Studies in Databases
1 - 20 of 20
- American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies (ABSEES) Online
Covers journal articles, books, book chapters, book reviews, dissertations, and selected government publications on East-Central Europe ...
- Central and Eastern European Online Library
An online archive which provides access to full text articles from 184 humanities and social science journals pertaining to Central, ...
- EIU Country Indicators
Economic, demographic, consumption and industry data on 60 major markets worldwide. Includes historic and forecast data on over 250 ...
- FBIS: Foreign Broadcast Information Service Daily Reports
Provides CIA translations of newswires and broadcast services from around the world in full-text from 1941-1996.
- FRANCIS (International Humanities and Social Studies)
Indexes 4,200 European-language journals in the humanities and social sciences.
- Historical Abstracts with Full Text (EBSCO)
Historical Abstracts covers the history of the world (excluding the United States and Canada) from 1450 to the present, including world ...
- IBZ (International Bibliography of Periodical Literature)
IBZ is a multilingual bibliography that indexes over 8,700 periodicals primarily in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
- Indo-European Etymological Dictionaries Online
Cross-searchable collection of 11 Includes 11 dictionaries containing 20.000 entries in 150 languages.
Provides full-text access to the archives of core scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
- Leiden Armenian Lexical Textbase [LALT]
The texts, currently collected in the LALT project belong to the earliest period up to the historian Movses Xorenats'i. They have been ...
- Library PressDisplay
Access to issues from the last 60 days of over 300 newspapers from around the world. The newspapers include the same content and are in ...
- Middle Eastern and Central Asian Studies
An index of research, policy and scholarly discourse on the countries and peoples of the Middle East, Central Asia and North Africa. ...
- MLA International Bibliography
Indexes books and articles published on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and film.
- PAIS International: Public Affairs Information Service
Contains references to nearly 2 million journal articles and other resources on public affairs and public policy worldwide.
- Project MUSE
Full-text access to scholarly journals & e-books published by over 120 scholarly societies & university presses.
- ProQuest Research Library
Indexes over 5,000 journals and magazines, academic and popular, with full text included for over 3,600.
- Russian Academy of Sciences Bibliographies
Indexes 12,500 peridiocals plus books, dissertations, etc. in the humanities and social sciences published in Russia & East Europe.
- Sociological Abstracts
Provides access to the international literature in sociology and related disciplines. Covers 1800+ journals, back to 1952.
- Universal Database of Russian Newspapers
Provides full text of over 40 of the major newspapers or serials published in Russia, the Soviet Union, or its successor states.
Combined catalog of 2 billion items of all kinds (books, periodicals, videos, maps, etc.) in 10,000 libraries worldwide.