Current Page Path
MLibrary Browse results for Archaeology in Databases
Highly Recommended Databases
1 - 6 of 6
- Anthropology Plus (EBSCO)
Comprehensive, international index to the literature of anthropology and archaeology.
- biab: British and Irish Archaeological Bibliography
Database contains publications "on archaeology and the historic environment, historic buildings, maritime and industrial ...
- Web of Science
Core Collection of multidisciplinary indexes which permit searching for articles that cite a known author or work.
- eHRAF Archaeology
Provides researchers and students access to archaeological materials for comparative studies within and across regions. Contains ...
- Humanities Abstracts (with Full Text)
Covers 700 periodicals in art, film, journalism, linguistics, music, performing arts, philosophy, religion, history, literature, etc.
- Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
Citations to articles from architecture and related periodicals, emphasizing the fields of architectural design and history.
1 - 18 of 18
- Abstracts in Anthropology
Index and abstract of all four subfields of anthropology: cultural anthropology, physical anthropology, archaeology and linguistic.
- Ancient and Medieval History Online
Covers covers five ancient civilizations-Africa, Egypt, Greece, Rome, and Mesoamerica-from 3 to 5 million years ago to flourishing ...
- Bulletin - The University of Michigan Museums of Art and Archaeology
The Bulletin of the University of Michigan Museums of Art and Archaeology was a joint publication of UMMA, the Kelsey and History of Art.
Dyabola is a suite of databases produced by the German Archaeological Institute (Deutsches Archäologisches Institut) (DAI). Chief among ...
- Egyptian Amulets, Kelsey Museum of Archaeology
The Egyptian Amulet catalog is a collaborative project between the Kelsey Museum of Archaeology and UM's Digital Library Production Service.
- Encyclopedia of Archaeology
Encompasses all aspects of archaeology, including the nature and diversity of archaeology as a scientific discipline, the practice of ...
- Encyclopedia of Global Archaeology
Comprehensive encyclopedia of archaeology worldwide.
- International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences (IESBS)
Online version of the largest reference work published in the social and behavioral sciences
Provides full-text access to the archives of core scholarly journals in the arts, humanities, social sciences and sciences.
Bibliography of Ancient Near Eastern studies originally appearing in Orientalia N.S. Bd. 9; Band 1 (1939 - 1940) -- current (Band 68 (2009))
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Artifacts Database
Online catalog of objects from the ancient world (coins, textiles, pottery, sculpture, etc.) held by UM's Kelsey Museum of Archaeology.
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Textiles Database
The Kelsey Museum Textiles Database is intended to aid researchers when researching and finding textile objects.
- Nubian Letters
Nubian Letters is an independent biannual bulletin for Nubian history and archaeology (International Society for Nubian Studies)
- Oxford Companion to Archaeology
- Shenute, a White Monastery Codex
Contains 20 parchment leaves written by Shenute of Atripe (also known as Shenoute).
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Web of Science)
A multidisciplinary database with searchable author abstracts covering over 1700 journals in the social sciences.
- Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Human Evolution
Comprehensive encyclopedia of terms relating to the evolutionary history of modern humans.
Over 62 million records describing books, periodicals, sound recordings, videos, musical scores, archival materials, maps, electronic ...