One Day Lockers
Temporary lockers are located on the 2nd floor and are free to use for a day. You can borrow a locker key with an Mcard at the 2nd floor service desk.
Semester use lockers are located on floors 1, 2, and 3 and may be purchased at the 2nd floor service desk. There is a non-refundable $30.00 fee per semester for each full locker or a $15.00 fee per semester for each half-locker. Only credit cards (Visa and Mastercard) are accepted for payment.
Semester Locker terms and conditions:
- Student must be registered for classes.
- Student must show a valid Mcard when registering for a locker.
- Limit of one student per locker.
- Limit of one full-length locker or two half-lockers per student.
- When a locker is assigned to a student, the student is then responsible for the locker and for providing their own lock. There must be a lock on the locker at all times.
- The user of the locker assumes all risks associated with its use, as the University of Michigan is not responsible for the theft or loss of any materials left in the locker.
- The University of Michigan retains ownership and possessory control of the lockers.
- Storing of University-owned materials that have not been properly assigned to you is a violation of University Policy. The University, therefore, reserves the right to open any locker at any time in order to:
- inspect for missing books or other University materials.
- investigate odors or sounds coming from within the locker.
- determine if the locker is in use.
- investigate any other safety-related issues determined by the University.
- Unoccupied lockers will be reclaimed by the University and will again be available for student use. Student forfeits the locker fee if the locker is repossessed.
- Students are expected to renew their rental or vacate the lockers by the last day of exams for the semester. If they do not, the Duderstadt Center reserves the right to confiscate anything left in the locker.
- Lockers will be inspected periodically to determine compliance with these terms and conditions. Any violations of University Policies will be handled accordingly.