- Reference Desk
- Reference staff are on call to help answer your questions on finding information online and in the library, what services are provided in the library, and where things are located.
- Hours: Monday - Friday: 10am - 4pm
- 2nd Floor, Duderstadt Center; 2281 Bonisteel Blvd.; Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2094
- AAEL@TCAUP : Architecture & Urban Planning Reference Outreach
- When: Fall & Winter semesters M, Tu, W, Th : 1-3 pm
- Where: Across from the Media Center, 2nd floor of the Art & Architecture Building
The University Library offers instant messaging reference via the Ask a Librarian service. The IM service is generally available during fall and winter semesters for afternoon and evening service. (Ask a Librarian is usually closed during intersession and operates on limited hours in the spring/summer.)
Use our Ask a Librarian online form to submit your question via email. We strive to respond to all email inquiries within one business day.