|Fall, Winter and Spring Hours||Summer Hours|
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 6pm
Friday: 9am - 4pm
|Monday - Friday: 9am - 4pm|
- Reference Desk
- Reference Desk staff will help answer your questions on finding information online and in the library, what services are provided in the library, and where things are located.
- 2nd Floor, Duderstadt Center; 2281 Bonisteel Blvd.; Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2094
- 734-647-5735 email@example.com
- AAEL@TCAUP : Architecture & Urban Planning Reference Outreach
- When: Fall & Winter semesters M, Tu, W, Th : 1-3 pm
- Where: Across from the Media Center, A&A Building
The University Library offers chat reference via the main library's Ask a Librarian service. The chat service is generally available during fall and winter semesters for afternoon and evening service. (Ask a Librarian is usually closed during intersession and operates on limited hours in the spring/summer.)
Use the form below to submit your question via email, or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to respond to all email inquiries within one business day.