- Fast turnaround times from manuscript to finished publication
- Distribution both online and in print
- Ability to make your work available as a freely accessible Open Access publication as well as via recognized sales channels
- A robust technical infrastructure to give online publications strong search engine optimization and enable long-term preservation, making your work both easy to find and safe for the long term
- High-quality, low-cost print editions produced on demand
- Brand identification with Michigan Publishing, a recognized leader in creating the future of academic publishing and scholarly communication
- The key to advancing knowledge is sharing your scholarship as widely and as effectively as possible. Maize Books and the University of Michigan Press can help you do that.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
The library has just subscribed to the Journal of Music, Technology and Education. Published by Intellect, this peer-reviewed journal explores the issues concerning the use of technology in music education. It examines pedagogy at all levels and across genres such as composition, musicology, performance and music production.
In recognition of the extraordinary academic achievements of our undergraduate students, the Shapiro Undergraduate Library announces the 3rd Annual MLibrary Undergraduate Student Research Award for excellence in library research conducted in support of an undergraduate student project.
Will you be in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area this summer? As a reminder, University of Michigan and Eastern Michigan University (EMU) students, faculty and staff are eligible for guest borrowing privileges between these campus librarires.
The University Library encourages you to make suggestions for additions to our collections. If you would like to suggest a new book, journal, DVD, etc.